ELC Applications Open for Autumn 2022
UW Bothell offers a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree at our Eastside Leadership Center (ELC) in Bellevue. Students at the ELC will complete all of their upper division Business coursework at the Bellevue location with four specialized study concentrations in which to focus their studies. ELC students enjoy an easily accessible Eastside location, high-tech learning environment with personalized attention. The ELC program boasts an innovative curriculum that offers excellent career preparation for working professionals and students alike.
The School of Business is in the process of updating our program options. In the meantime, we are pausing our ELC Leadership and Strategic Innovation and ELC Marketing Options and will not accept entry into these programs for Autumn 2022. These programs are available at the Bothell campus. If you have any questions or need any additional support, please contact Kathryn Hagy at email@example.com.
Join a dynamic program
The UW Bothell Business School at the ELC emphasizes coursework that will help you build skills in leadership, management, teamwork and effective oral and written communication. For students already employed, the program strengthens and refines critical skills and increases knowledge of the principles and techniques of sound business practice. For those looking for employment in a new business sector, the program offers the foundation for careers in the rapidly changing regional, national and international arenas. The program also provides the highest quality educational experience inherent in a degree from the University of Washington. The faculty is dedicated to teaching and building excellence and expertise through strong student-faculty relationships and team experiences.
Benefits of the ELC Program include:
- A University of Washington degree.
- A peer cohort model that enhances professional relationships and connections.
- Small class sizes which promote increased interactions between students and faculty.
- Mentorship EDGE access. This UW Bothell School of Business program creates an opportunity for motivated students to meet with exceptional business leaders for mentorship.
- Personalized student services from admissions to graduation.
- Convenient day and evening courses offered Monday/Wednesday with occasional Saturdays.
- A central Bellevue location, off 148th NE Exit of SR 520, near Microsoft.
- Free parking.
Tuition for the BA in Business at the Eastside Leadership Center is the same as tuition for the BA in Business at Bothell.