We, the Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell, are the official representative voice for all students within the university. We exist to empower our student body through the following measures:
Seeking to enhance the entire student experience by supporting and/or drafting policy that promote student interests, needs, and welfare.
Serving as a liaison between the students and faculty, staff, and alumni.
Diligently serving with integrity, honor, and enthusiasm while always aware of our university's proud tradition of academic excellence. We advocate for all of our constituents with respect to individual differences which may include, but are not limited to: age, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, family status, gender presentation, immigration status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and veteran status.
Activities and Recreation Center
The Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) is the hub of student life on campus; a place for students to gather, socialize, dine, and exercise. Featuring three floors of student resources and amenities:
- Lower level: fitness center, group exercise room, lockers, vending machines
- First floor: food trucks, information desk, video game alcove, gaming tables, Health & Wellness Resource Center, student leader offices, meeting rooms
- Second floor: multipurpose event and gathering space, meeting room, student alcoves
Holly the Husky
Holly the Husky is not only a tradition to the UW Bothell, but she is the first female mascot in UW history! Holly is dedicated to spreading the Husky spirit. She pumps-up community excitement and involvement at campus and community events and she displays to the community why being a Husky is such an honor!
The Diversity Center is a hub that provides a safe space for students, and faculty of UW Bothell to connect with each other, and study. The Diversity Center was pushed by ASUWB as an important initiative to promote diversity and inclusion to the UW Bothell campus. Some resources from the Diversity Center include:
- Support and resources for students under DACA
- A dedicated pantry provided for students who are facing food insecurity
- Many events and gatherings for students to promote the diversity and inclusion of the UW Bothell campus!