ASUWB student discounts
The Associated Students of the University of Washington Bothell (ASUWB) have created the Student Discounts Program (SDP) so that students may have the accessibility of discounted goods and services as well as increasing knowledge of the community around the campus that they call home.
Due to COVID-19 and a new academic year, ASUWB is reviewing and renewing discounts to be updated with active discounts that best serve student needs and business safety guidelines during the pandemic.
How does it work?
Provide your Husky ID Card at any physical location to obtain a discount. If the business is online, just enter the code provided.
Restaurants & food services
Coffee & tea shops
Salon, spa & fitness
- Day Translations 10% off your purchase with code uw.edu10%
- Diamond Studs - 15% off your purchase with code ASUWB15
- INTRO Travel - 10% off your purchase with code ASUWB
- JJ Suspenders - 20% off your purchase with code JJSTUDENT
- LA Laser Engraving - 10% off your purchase with code STUDENT10OFF
- LockLizard - 10% off your purchase with code EDUOFF10
- Lulu's $15 off purchase of $150 or more with code Husky15
- PaperLust 20% off birthday invitations, graduation invitations, and announcements with code ASUWBPL10
- ParkOn - 20% off your purchase with code: adventure
- Preply - First Lession Free
- ProFlowers - 15% off your purchase with code PURPLEGOLD15
- PurePearls - 10% off your purchase with code SAVE10
- QualGear - 10% off your purchase with code QGSTUDENT10
- Tomedes - 10 % off of your purchase with GIFT2021
- Zoma - $100 off your purchase with code WIN100
- parkingaccess.com - 10% purchase with code UWPARK10
Looking to provide a discount?
Inquiring businesses looking to offer a discount should review the following guidelines of what businesses should apply to being a discount-partner. If you believe your business is a match to our student needs, please fill out the ASUWB Student Discounts Application and allow about two weeks for a response on whether your discount has been approved or denied.
If you have any questions or need to contact immediately in regards to discounts and inquiries, please email the ASUWB Director of Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Concerns? Comments?
For additional information, suggestions, or queries please contact email@example.com