In order to effectively serve our campus, the ARC has combined the posting policies for Cascadia College and UW Bothell, so that marketing created for other spaces on campus may be posted in the ARC. Questions regarding posting policies may be directed to email@example.com or to the First Floor Information Desk.
The ARC welcomes campus-affiliated marketing, with the following considerations:
- The poster identifies the event sponsor and lists contact information.
- The poster contains institutional non-discrimination/equal opportunity statement and event accommodation request information.
- Event sponsor shall monitor and remove outdated materials.
- Posters shall be affixed to tackable surfaces using pushpins, provided at the first floor information desk.
- Number of posters for the building currently limited to 6 total for the ARC; max size of 11x17” posters. Requests to post additional or larger posters should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Materials shall comply with institutional code of conduct.
- Posting is prohibited on doors and trim, elevators, windows, building signage or maps, building exteriors, vending machines, emergency devices, or painted surfaces.
- Posting is prohibited that promotes services and products that are not officially affiliated with or sponsored by Cascadia College or the University of Washington Bothell
- All images should adhere to the ARC’s posting policies, located above. One image per event/activity, please.
- Images can be emailed to email@example.com for inclusion in the digital signage display, typically within 48 hours.
- Our templates are designed 11x17 portrait style images . Other sized may be stretched, cropped, or book-ended with blank space to accommodate.
- Image files must be in the .jpg file format and less that 1000kB in size
- Please include the desired start and end date for your image to run on the ARC digital signage.
- Event advertisements will be removed once the event date has passed. Advertisements for services or general information will be kept in rotation for one quarter. After the quarter has ended, ARC staff will email departments to verify information is still up to date.
- Questions regarding ARC digital signage can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.