About the Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC)
Is balancing life, work, and college getting in the way of your success? Are you looking for support but aren’t sure where to go?
The HaWRC is a one-stop hub connecting UW Bothell and Cascadia students with on-campus and community resources to help you thrive. We are committed to advancing health equity for the UW Bothell and Cascadia College community.
United Way Benefits Hub
Through a partnership with the United Way Benefits Hub, we provide students with resource connections, financial coaching, and public benefits enrollment.
- FAFSA/WASFA and scholarship assistance
- Health insurance enrollment
- Food and utility assistance
- Reduced fare bus pass (Orca Lift)
- Financial coaching
- Homelessness prevention and housing navigation
- Help paying for financial emergencies
- Free tax preparation (Jan - Apr 2019)
- Savings matched program
- And more!
Book an appointment today!
Contact the HaWRC
Health and Wellness Resource Center
Activities & Recreation Center
ARC 120, Box 358555
18220 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
- Manager, Health and Wellness Resource Center
Events & Programs
HIV Testing & Sexual Health Resources
- 2nd Tuesday of the month | 12-2pm| ARC 1st Floor Lobby
Free Tax Preparation
- January 15 - April 16, 2019 | 12-4pm Mondays & Tuesdays| UW1-103
Public Benefits Enrollment
Enrollment in SNAP/food stamp benefits, Apple Health insurance, and Orca Lift discount cards.
- Tuesdays |11:30-3:30| UW1-103
Adult Your Money Workshops
- Wednesdays February 6, 20, and March 6 | 12:30-1:30pm | IDEA project (UW1-173)