Opening this Fall Quarter on the first floor of the Activities & Recreation Center is the Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC) and United Way Benefits Hub.
ARC's Health and Wellness Resource Center (HaWRC) & United Way Benefits Hub
The Health and Wellness Resource Center and Benefits Hub will be referral and resource hubs for students!
Services are available to both Cascadia College & UWB students!
- Emergency financial grants up to $1000
- Financial & banking coaching
- Access to public benefits (SNAP, Orca cards, utilities assistance, etc.)
- Free tax preparation
- Legal services
- Transportation assistance
- Child care assistance
- Telehealth consulting nurse and referral
- Sexual and reproductive health education
- Referral to other campus resources