Giving a voice to UW Bothell's mission, goals & passion for excellence
Under the leadership of the Office of Advancement, the public relations and communications team serves as a liaison between the University of Washington Bothell and the greater community beyond our campus. We:
- Direct the communications strategy for UW Bothell
- Manage all marketing and advertising efforts
- Handle media relations between the university and its internal/external audiences
- Provide guidelines and/or creative services to faculty, staff and students
Introducing The Mailroom!
UW Bothell has developed a pilot program for internal communications. One of the strategies includes The Mailroom, a monthly newsletter for faculty and staff designed to streamline campus wide communications. Learn more about the newsletter and how to submit to it.
UW Bothell communication policies & guidelines:
We offer members of the UW Bothell community a variety of tools to assist in creating more effective communication.
UW Bothell News:
Get up-to-the-minute UW Bothell news and information.
Please contact us at 425-352-5461 or email@example.com.
UW Bothell website:
Learn about the services provided by visiting the UW Bothell Website page.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected to what's happening on campus.
- [LINK TO MAILROOM]
- [LINK TO OTHER PAGE ABOUT INTERNAL COMM CHANGES]