If you have not been enrolled for two consecutive quarters (excluding summer quarter), then you must submit a returning student application by the application priority date for your expected quarter of re-entry.
Because academic programs determine admission based upon prior academic record and space availability, admission is not guaranteed to returning students. Returning non-matriculated students are re-admitted as space permits.
Instructions and Restrictions
- The University will accept but not process a Returning Former Student Re-enrollment application for any student who has either a financial or academic hold on their transcript or registration. Once the hold has been cleared, the application will be processed.
- A returning student must pay a non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit after they are re-admitted but before they will be able to register for courses.
A student applying to enter the University for the first time or in a new category/class may not apply as a returning student. Instead, students who are not returning to UW Bothell should consult information about their appropriate category.
- Complete the Returning Student Application
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Updated Transcripts (if applicable)
Apply as a Returning Student here
Submit your application by the application priority date as listed on the Application Dates Page. Applications may be accepted after the priority due date on a space-available basis.
Click here to review the application dates
If you have specific questions, please contact us at (425) 352-5000 or email us.