The first step is to upload your video file to YouTube by doing the following actions:
- Go to YouTube.com in your browser
- Sign in using your Google account
- Select the Create a video or post icon on the upper right of the page, and select the Upload video option.
- Select the Unlisted privacy option. This will allow for the link to be viewable by others by not searchable in YouTube or Google.
- Click on Select files to upload to browse your computer or drag the video file to this window. The video will then begin uploading and then will process.
- While processing, update the video settings
- Edit the name and description in the video
- Click Done to save your changes