Information technology is reporting an email disruption on campus this morning. Users on campus are unable to receive incoming email at this time. We are working to resolve the problem.
The University of Washington Bothell seeks to foster a "dynamic community of multicultural learning." The UW Bothell Community-Based Learning and Research project holds as its mission the advancement of mutually beneficial relationships between the university and the extra-campus community through service learning for the purposes of education and growth among all involved parties.
* Provide high-quality service learning experiences for UW Bothell students that integrate in-class knowledge and meaningful engagement within community institutions.
* Connect faculty research agendas and student learning to the needs of the community.
* Foster long-term relationships with regional, national, and international organizations.
* Bring ideas and knowledge from UW Bothell to the community, broadly defined, and from the community to UW Bothell.
* Enrich classroom engagement by providing students with service learning experiences that bring to life the materials they encounter in their coursework.
* Encourage pedagogically sound, community-based service learning among and across programs at UW Bothell.
* Facilitate long-term, student-focused service learning projects that extend beyond a single course or single instructor.
The UW Bothell's Community-Based Learning and Research project promotes the on-going review of the outcomes, organizational structures, and processes that support this mission and these goals.
Paul Markham, Ph.D.
Director of Community-Based Learning and Research
Academic Affairs - Undergraduate LearningBox 358565 | UW2-134 | 425-352-3667 firstname.lastname@example.org
UW Bothell currently has more than 5,000 students.
© University of Washington Bothell Privacy | Terms