Changing the page Name on the Document Tree
Go to your CMS Desk and under Content click on Form.
On the Document name, type the title as you like it to appear on the Document Tree.
Note: This does not change the URL. The link to this page is still the same as it was before the name change.
Changing the document name in the Content Tree, but not the URL
Generally, this is not a good idea. Please speak to
- Under Properties, click on Menu
- Under Menu Caption, type the new page title as you would like it to appear on the Content Tree. Note: This does not change the URL path of the page.
- Click Save , then click on the page tab to view the updated Menu Caption
Changing the page URL
Changing the page URL will break every link that goes to that page. If your page has subpages or pages that link to it, you must update your link on all other pages.
- Click on URLs in the Properties tab.
- Change the "Document Alias" to the new page title
- Click Save
- Delete the previous URL on the bottom of the page