Adding a Form to a Webpage
1. Click on the Data tab
2. Copy the line that starts and ends with the two %% symbols. Include the "%%" signs.
3. To Copy: click and drag from the beginning to the end of the line then right click the selection and choose "copy".
4. Click on the "Content" at the very top of the page.
5. Find the page on which the form will be.
6. Check out if necessary.
7. In the content editing window, paste the code from step eight where you want your form to start.
8. Click "Save". Your form is now added to the page. Click "Preview" to see your form.