Become a Club
- A club must have at least 5 officers (UW Bothell students) on file with the Office of Student Life.
- A club must have a full-time faculty or staff member willing to be your advisor
- Advisors must fill out the advisor confirmation form/training sign up. You are responsible for finding your own club advisor.
- A club must have an updated club constitution or approved equivalent which must be submitted from each student organization and updated yearly.
- Fill out the registration form via HuskySync and submit your constitution.
- Two club officers are required to attend officer training. To sign up, RSVP to an officer training here on the HuskySync calendar.
All of these requirements must be met prior to a group becoming an approved club. No exceptions will be made. All new club requests must be made by a current student club officer, not a club advisor.
Starting a New Group
To start a new club, follow the process outlined above. Groups may submit information to become a new club at any time.
Re-starting an Inactive Group
In general the process is the same to register an inactive group as mentioned above. If you are interested in being a officer and re-starting an inactive group please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information along with information about the group name. Student Life will schedule an appointment with a staff member that will help you to start devising a plan for group recruitment, find additional officers, find an advisor and start the writing a constitution.