HuskySync is group management software that helps keep you connected to the members of the UW Bothell Community! HuskySync is created and driven by you to meet and interact with other students and serve as your major resource for involvement on campus.
What you can do with HuskySync:
- Join a campus club, organization, or recreational program
- Contact leaders of current clubs, organizations, and recreational programs
- Find out additional information about specific organizations on campus
- Manage group membership for your various involvements on campus and manage your personal calendar with your groups’ events
Officers and Members can:
- Create events on the campus calendar and see events posted by other groups on campus
- Manager your club or recreational program roster and membership online
- Share information, files, and send direct emails with your organizations’ members
- Build polls and surveys for your membership and the campus
- Create and fill out forms to manage your group
- Request funding, manage calendars and event planning, maintain accurate websites, and store group information to help build your organizations and much more
Getting Started with HuskySync
1. Register Account
2. Complete Profile
- When you login for the first time, you will be asked to create your profile. Your profile will include your basic contact information. Note: You can control your privacy, notification, and account settings at any time under Manage Account.
3. Join or Create an Organization
- The next step is to join an organization or create a new one. Begin by browsing through the organizations listed on HuskySync to learn more about different involvement opportunities. If your do not find an organization that interests you, create your own by clicking ‘Register New Organization.’
4. Get Involved
- Explore your club’s page to stay up-to-date on important information, see upcoming events, communicate with group members and build your organization’s public website. Check out the left hand menu to see all of the available tools.
- Part of officer training will include information on how to navigate HuskySync. This will be a great time to learn all the different ways HuskySync can make your group more effective.
Non-UWB students do not have access to HuskySync.