Behavioral misconduct includes but is not limited to:
- Disruption or obstruction of University teaching or administrative functions.
- Damaging or misusing university or personal property on university premises.
- Physical or emotional abuse.
- Threats intended to create bodily harm or endanger the health or safety of others.
- Possession of firearms, explosives, or weapons.
- Sexual offenses such as rape, sexual assault, or sexual harassment.
- Hazing or conspiracy to engage in hazing.
- Unlawful possession, use, or distribution of alcohol or controlled substances.