Individual course descriptions and dates of instruction can be found on the UW Bothell Time Schedule and Field Experience Courses.
Spring Quarter 2010
- April and May: Teacher candidates interview for 2010-11 field placement
- June 7, Mentoring Workshop for cooperating teachers and UW Bothell teacher candidates,4-6:30 pm
Autumn Quarter 2010
- August 23 – September 23, "Beginning of School Year Experience"
- August 23 Beginning of School Year Orientation for teacher candidates,
10 am - noon
Co-Teaching Workshop with faculty, cooperating teachers, teacher candidates, and clinical faculty, 12:30 – 4:30 pm
- September 23, Seminar on Campus 1:00 p.m.
- September 25 - October 4, Break from Field Experience
- Sept 29, First Day of University classes
Teacher candidates enroll in "Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment" course for each subject endorsement (See Time Schedule)
- October 4 – 15, Alternate Level Field Experience
- October 7, First meeting of Professional Practice Seminar, 3:50 p.m. (Professional Practice Seminars will meet alternate Thursdays through the end of Autumn quarter 2010.)
- October 18 – December 17, Teacher candidates return to primary site
Winter Quarter 2011
- January 3 – March 18, Teacher candidates return to primary site
- January 4, First meeting of Professional Practice Seminar, 3:30 p.m. (Professional Practice Seminars will meet alternate Tuesdays through the end of Winter quarter 2011.)
UW Bothell submits recommendations for certification for successful teacher candidates to Office of the Superintendent of Public Instructions at the end of Winter quarter.
Spring Quarter 2011
- March 28, First Day of University classes
- June 12, 2011 UW Bothell Commencement
The above program dates and times are subject to change based on programmatic scheduling and room availability.