Dear Campus Community,
To support the students, faculty and staff at UW Bothell and Cascadia College, the Campus Safety Department provides a variety of resources for our community. Campus Safety is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and provides the following services:
· Proactive presence on campus and response to all incidents of concern
· Safety escorts for students, staff, and faculty between campus locations by
foot or vehicle.
· Access control, including admits to locked facilities/offices.
· Traffic control, during peak volume periods, events, and emergencies.
· Basic first aid response, including the provision of CPR and AEDs.
· Motorist assistance, including the jump starting of stalled vehicles.
· Crime prevention and safety awareness training, both to incoming students
and upon request by any campus group.
If you call us with a concern, please expect to be asked a series of questions so we can best help you, including who you are, description of the incident and people involved, etc. We want to work together with you to make our community the safest it can be.
· Care Team
· Safe Campus
· Bothell Police Department
· Cascadia Alert
Please contact the Campus Safety Department at 425-352-5359 for additional crime prevention information, and call 911 for emergencies.