Welcome to the RN to BSN program!
Let us know you are coming and secure your seat. Complete the following steps with the University and the Nursing Program. The University has a website that includes the steps and information you need to complete at Next Steps for Admitted Students. Below is a summary of what you need to do.
1. Complete the National and State Background Check for the nursing program.
2. Set up your UWNetID. Once you set up your UW NetID, you are able to continue with the remaining steps.
3. Confirm you accept your offer of admission. This requires that you to pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit which secures your seat in the program.
4. Submit a Measles Immunization Verification Form. Complete and return the form that will be sent to you to the Office of the Registrar.
5. Sign up for the University Orientation and Nursing Program Advising session. The university orientation includes a nursing program advising session and course registration information presented by the nursing advising team.
6. Submit any outstanding transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
Changing your starting date to a different quarter
Email email@example.com with your full name as it appears on the application. State that you would like to select a different starting quarter other than the one to which you have been admitted. A nursing admissions advisor will reach out to inform you about the next steps in the process.
Connect with an admission adviser who can assist you at 425-352-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.