Washington State Two Year RN Programs

Community and Technical College Nursing Degree Programs

The RN-to-BSN program requires an Associate Degree in Nursing from a community and technical college RN program. See the list below of Washington State RN programs that fulfill this requirement.

Frequently Asked Questions

I am enrolled in a Pre-Nursing associate degree program at my community college. Can I apply to UW Bothell Nursing when I graduate?
No. The Pre-Nursing Associate Degree is preparing you to enter into an RN program at one of the Community Colleges listed above, or into a 4-year Nursing degree program such as the one at UW Seattle. A chart showing possible BSN degree pathways is available here.

I really want to come to UW Bothell as a freshman. Can I do this and still become a nursing major?
A direct first year-admit BSN program for incoming freshmen UW Bothell students is available. Read more about the First Year Entry BSN program.

Planning Your Transfer to UW Bothell

Please make an appointment to speak to a UW Bothell Admissions Advisor to discuss your educational plan. Choose from in-person, phone, or email advising. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 425-352-5000 or info@uwb.edu to set schedule an appointment.