Your Next Steps as an Admitted Student
Welcome to the RN to BSN program! Complete the following steps to finalize your offer and secure your seat in the program by the stated deadline on your offer letter which is typically 20 days from the date of the offer, or sooner if the quarter starting date is approaching.
If any one of the steps is not completed by the deadline, your offer of admission may be rescinded (withdrawn) and offered to another qualified applicant on the waitlist; Don’t lose your seat! If you need more time to complete any one of requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and provide us a date of when you’ll be able complete the step(s). Likewise, you must have completed the steps to attend the University Orientation which includes an advising session.
Requirements to Complete Within 20 Days of the Offer Date
1. Confirm your offer of admissions and seat in the program. You must accept the admissions offer by confirming it; if you do not, you are declining the offer by inaction. To confirm, pay the nonrefundable $100 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. Confirmation deposits can be paid over the phone using a VISA or MasterCard by calling the Cashier's Office at (425) 352-3246, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm or by attaching payment using the Enrollment Confirmation Form. The deposit is applied to your first quarter of tuition.
2. Complete the background check. Your offer of admissions will be finalized once you complete the background check with acceptable results using our online Service; Certified Profile. If you’d like to first complete the background check before paying the confirmation deposit, that is an option; however, they both must be done within 20 days of the offer. The background check takes only about 48 hours.
Requirements to Complete Prior to Orientation, Registration and Program Start
3. The Measles Immunity Verification Form. Submit the completed form to the Office of the Registrar.
4. Set-up your UW NetID and activate your student email: This is your gateway to the many resources you will need as a student. This will also become your student email. Set up your account.
5. Sign up for the required University Orientation and BSN Advising Session held at UW Bothell. To Sign up, or ask questions regarding the costs, dates or otherwise, contact the Orientation and Transition Office; not the School of Nursing and Health Studies.
6. Complete outstanding requirements that were in-progress at the time of application. If any in-progress requirement are not met prior to the start of the program, or if an official transcript is not submitted by the deadline stated on the checklist you received, your offer of admission may be rescinded and offered to another qualified applicant on the waitlist. If you were not able to complete the in-progress requirements as stated on your application, contact BSN advising at email@example.com. Include your full name and which requirements you did not complete.
7. Submit any outstanding official transcripts for in-progress requirements to the Office of Admissions by the deadline stated on your offer letter to complete step five. Send official transcript via mail or electronically. Or, may also drop off hard copies in-person to the Office of Admissions:
University of Washington Bothell, Office of Admissions: Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011-8246