Welcome to the RN to BSN program!
Let us know you are coming and secure your seat by completing the following steps
Complete steps with the University and the Nursing Program to secure your seat in the program. The University has a website that includes the steps and information you need to complete at Next Steps for Admitted Students. In summary, below is what you'll need to do.
1. Set up your UWNetID. Once you this up, you are able to continue with the remaining steps.
2. Confirm you accept our offer of admission. This requires you pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit and secures your seat in the program. Once we have this, we know you are coming and your seat in the nursing program is secured.
3. Submit a Measles Immunization Verification Form: Complete and return the form to the Office of the Registrar.
4. Sign up for the University Orientation/Program Advising session. Orientation includes the nursing program advising session and course registration information.
5. If you were admitted to Fall quarter at the Bothell Site, select which day you'll attend the program; Tuesday or Thursday.
5. Complete the National and State Background Check
6. Submit any outstanding transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
7. Review Nursing Program schedule for class days and times for your cohort.
Need to defer to a different quarter? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that your application be moved to the subsequent quarter. Questions? Connect with the nursing admission adviser who can assist you; Kristen Labrecque, email@example.com