Office of Research
How To Get Your Poster Printed
Steps to Getting Your Poster Printed at the Office of Research
1. Create a 24"x 36" OR 36"x 48" poster and save it as a PowerPoint file.
We do not print posters saved in programs other than PowerPoint
We do not offer laminating services
We do not offer editing services
We do not offer any mounting materials or services
2. Schedule an appointment by sending an email to Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Poster Print Request". If a faculty member is paying for your poster, provide their name and email address in the request email.
3. Go to the cashier's office (in Husky Hall) and purchase your poster. Be sure to specify which of the 2 poster sizes you wish to purchase and quantity. If a faculty member is paying for your poster, skip this step.
24"x36" size posters are $28.85
36"x48" size posters are $42.82
4. On your appointment day, bring your poster on a flashdrive and your paid receipt to UW1-160 (Student Success Center). If a faculty member is paying for your poster, a receipt is not required.
Please check in at the main desk outside of the Student Success Center and they will send you to the Undergraduate Research Project room. Thank you!
5. We will make every effort to print your poster while you wait! It's that simple!
6. No Refunds