- Office of Research Support
- Principal Investigator
- University shared functions (OSP, GCA, HSD, IACUC)
- Office of Budget & Planning/Human Resources
If a project is awarded, this is a crucial time to get the project off and running smoothly. If a project is not awarded, then we need see if there are lessons to be learned. Did the project fit within the sponsors funding goals? Also review the summaries from the reviewers. Valuable information can be gleaned from these.
- Kickoff meeting
- Determine if an Advance Budget is needed
- Possibe negotations with sponsor