The Husky Card is the official identification card for members of the UW community and is available to students, faculty and permanent staff. Obtaining a Husky Card gives you access to a variety of services, conveniences and opportunities.

Get a new ID Card or replace your Lost/Stolen Card

Go to the UW Bothell Welcome Desk located in the main lobby of Husky Hall. You will be required to show legal photo identification to obtain a card.

For replacement cards, a non-refundable fee of $25 is charged for replacement. The charge will be placed on your student account and is payable by cash or check at the UW Bothell Cashier’s Office (also located in Husky Hall) or by credit card through your MyUW student account.

Carry Your ID Card

Carry your UW ID Card with you at all times since it is required for a variety of services on campus. In some situations, you may be asked to provide additional pieces of identification.

Not Transferable

The ID card is the property of the University of Washington and is not transferable. Do not allow others to use your ID card. Doing so is a serious misuse of the card and as such subjects you to disciplinary action as described in the University of Washington Student Conduct Code.

Surrendering Your Card

Some campus facilities may require you to hand over your ID card in order for you to use their facilities or equipment. Remember to pick up your card when you leave, and make sure that the card returned to you is actually your own.