Online Demonstration & Tips
You can view an online demonstration of the registration process and other MyUW online features. This set of demonstrations includes:
- Change your address
- Insurance/Optional charges
- Time Schedule
- Schedule Finder
Some common sense approaches to making your class registration go smoothly.
Online Registration Steps
- Login to MyUW.
- Select Registration under the Academics link.
- Open the Time Schedule to see course offerings, availability and other course registration restrictions. Use it in tandem with the registration page to register for your classes.
- Enter the SLN (a five digit course number found in the Time Schedule) in the appropriate field on the Web Registration Form.
- Enter an Add Code or Faculty Number (if one is required, otherwise leave blank). Add codes are generally available from the advising office of the offering department or from the instructor of the course.
- Enter the credit agree upon between you and the course intructor or advisor, otherwise leave blank. For courses offered with variable credit.
- Select Satisfactory/Not Satisfactory if you do not want to take this course for a numerical grade. This option is not available for courses offered Credit/No Credit Only. Check with your advisor regarding any departmental restrictions or graduation requirements before selecting the S/NS grading option.
- Use the Schedule Finder (under Registration Resourses) to help you register for courses that have multiple meeting time. The Schedule Finder will assist to find an open non-conflicting schedule of the courses you want to take.