Meet with a Pre-Major or Pre-Health Advisor
Prospective students (students not admitted to UW Bothell) are encouraged to meet with an Admissions Advisor.
Students admitted into a major should meet with a Major Advisor. Visit the Undergraduate Degrees page to access information for contacting your advisor.
Pre-Major and Pre-Health Advisors are transitioning to a new appointment scheduling platform.
Please use this link for our new EAB scheduling platform. You will need to log in using your UW NetID and password.
If your situation is a "quick question" that can be answered in less than 10 minutes, or you need to meet with someone soon, consider meeting with a peer advisor. No appointment needed. See below under "Quick Questions/Drop-in Advising" heading for more information.
Who is my advisor?
Pre-Major students are not assigned to an advisor and may choose to meet with any pre-major advisor for the remainder of their time in FYPP.
Questions? You can come see us in UW1–160 or call the UW1 Welcome Desk at 425-352-3427.
Academic Year Hours:
Monday and Thursday: 9:00-5:00
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00-6:00 (9:00-5:00 during finals week and breaks)
Saturday and Sunday : Closed
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Quick Questions/Drop-in Advising
(10 minute session with a Peer Advisor) No appointment needed. Excludes finals week, breaks between quarters, and summer quarter.
Monday - Thursday 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- Students check-in for Quick Questions/Drop-in Advising at the Reception Desk on the first-floor Vista of UW1.
- Wait times vary depending on the number of the students waiting to see a Peer Advisor.
- Students are seen in the order arrived via the Check-in Kiosk at the Reception Desk.
- Students not present when called will be removed from the list and need to check-in again.
- Quick-Questions/Drop-in Advising closes at 4:00 PM. Students still on the list at 4:00 PM will need to schedule an advising appointment or come back for the next Quick Question/Drop-in Advising Session.
Pre-Major Academic Advising
For general questions