UW Bothell Alert

The SR-522/I-405 exit ramp to the south entrance of the UW Bothell/Cascadia CC campus will be closed beginning Wednesday, Sept. 17 until further notice. Drivers are advised to take the Beardslee exit (195th street) as an alternative.


Additional Resources


Graduate Student Relocation Guide

As you begin to prepare for graduate school, you will find there are many things to consider. For some of you this preparation might include relocating to the Seattle-metro area or to the Pacific Northwest and all that goes with adjusting to a new environment, community, and school.

See the drop down on the left for more information on:

Getting Around
Recreation and Leisure
Life as a Graduate Student

If you have questions, you can always contact the IAS Graduate Office, iasgraduate@uwb.edu or 425-352-3406, for assistance.