Winter quarter will begin January 7th, 2013. All incoming freshmen and transfer students must attend a half-day orientation program before they can register for classes. We have several sessions to choose from, beginning in early December and ending in mid December.
Steps to register for a session:
1) Complete and return the the following items to the University of Washington in the envelopes provided in your admissions packet:
- The Enrollment confirmation Form, including the $100 Admissions Deposit. In addition, you will be billed another mandatory, one time $250 New Student Enrollment and Orienation Fee that will be payable with your first quarter tuition. This fee pays for services you will receive as a new student at the University of Washington and is not refundable or tranferable.
- Measles Immunity Verification Form. You must submit this form to the Office of the Registrar two week prior to your Advising and Orientation session. If it is not received, you will not be able to register for classes. You do not need to submit your verification form to register for orientation.
2) Check the status of your Admissions deposit on MyUW. It may take up to two weeks to process this payment once you mail it in. You will need to create a UWNetID in order to use MyUW.
3) Once your Admissions Deposit has been processed, you will be able to register for your session on-line.