Your application is complete only when we have received all application elements.
It's important to make note of your application account ID and password to monitor the receipt of all application materials. Final responsibility for a complete application rests with each applicant and missing elements may delay or prevent admission. Priority consideration is given to applications completed by March 1.
1) Apply to the UW Graduate School.
The on line application will include:
- MN Program Additional Information form
- Statement of Purpose 1-2 page essay describing academic and professional goals as they relate to the MN program curriculum
- Resume with education and work history that contributes information on professional experience and academic preparation
- References 3 nursing references: 1 from your academic degree program, 1 from a nursing supervisor. All three references should be from nurses who can evaluate your academic and/or clinical skills.
2) Applicants will also submit transcripts of all previous college course work and degrees to the program office (address follows). Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded to the online application for application evaluation. Offers of admission will be conditional on receipt of official transcripts prior to the first quarter of registration.
Again, it is important to track receipt of your transcripts via the online application screen. Make sure you keep a record of your ID and password to come back to the site and check that all have arrived.
If you are an International Applicant there are additional instructions for completing your Nursing Program application.
MN Program Advisor
University of Washington Bothell
Box 358532, 18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, Washington 98011-8246