B.A Health Studies Admission Requirements
Current UW Bothell Students
Before applying, current UW Bothell students must complete the following courses:
- 2 college composition courses (10 credits) with a minimum grade of 3.0 in each course
- A course that satisfies the QSR requirement
- A minimum of 10 credits in each of the three Areas of Knowledge (VLPA, I&S and NW)
- It is preferred that students complete a 5 credit statistics class prior to program application, because it is a prerequisite for a required course offered early in the program. (Any introductory-level statistics course is acceptable)
- If applicable, students must also satisfy any remaining UW admissions deficiencies in their college Academic Distribution Requirements (CADRs).
A minimum of 2 quarters completed at UW Bothell before applying is required, with a recommended minimum GPA of 3.2.
Prospective UW Bothell Students
Before applying to UW Bothell, incoming students must have completed the following courses:
The recommended minimum GPA for all prior college coursework is 3.2.