Create a Profile & Complete Application
- Create a New Applicant Profile at the University of Washington Graduate School application website.
- Select the Graduate application type and then choose one of the UW Bothell Programs:
- Business Administration – Bothell Business – Leadership MBA – Bellevue
- Business Administration – Bothell Business – Technology MBA – Bothell
- Complete the rest of the New Application, including the UW Bothell School of Business MBA Program Application Form.
Provide Supporting Documentation
- Upload your resume and your application essays at the application website.
- Arrange for the letters of recommendation to be sent to UW Bothell.
Send your GMAT or GRE Scores to UW Bothell
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Records Examination) scores are required for admission.
You may submit your online application any time before or after taking the exam.
- If you have not taken the GMAT or GRE, please schedule an appointment by clicking here.
- If you have recent GMAT scores, please contact the GMAT testing service and request that they be sent to UW Bothell.
- If you have recent GRE scores, please order an additional score report from GRE and have it sent to UW Bothell.
- If your exam scores are older than 5 years, please contact Vicki Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you take an exam more than once, your highest submitted score will be used for the application review.
GMAT WAIVER REQUEST: Applicants with a Ph.D., J.D., M.D., PharmD, or the equivalent may contact Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com to discuss exam waiver consideration.
Log in to the UW Graduate School application website to confirm receipt of your application materials. All required materials must be received before your application will be reviewed. You may be contacted by the UW Bothell MBA Program Office requesting additional material as needed.
Admission Interviews & Decisions
The MBA Admissions Committee will review completed applications within three weeks of each application deadline and invite selected students for interviews. Admission decisions will be communicated within three weeks of the interviews.