Upon logging into Tegrity, a pop-up window will display a list of classes you are enrolled in, or may have previously been enrolled in. These classes will display whether or not the instructor has created recordings on Tegrity or not.
- The number of recordings the instructor has made for the class will appear under the # of Classes column.
- When you find your class, click on the Course name.
- A new window will appear, showing all available recordings for that class.
- If you would like to download the recording to your computer, click the icon on the right side of the menu. Follow the directions Tegrity gives you for saving the file to your computer.
- If you would like to view the recording in your browser, click on the name of the recording.