Tegrity allows instructors to upload a pre-recorded .mp3 or .wma audio file as a class session. This could be helpful if you don't have access to a webcam and/or computer microphone. To upload an audio file as a class:
- First, log into Tegrity.
- After being redirected to your class recordings page, click on the class you would like to add the recording to.
- In the lower left corner of the screen, there should be a drop down menu bar labeled Actions. Click on this to reveal a drop down menu.
- Choose Upload Audio File as Class from the menu.
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to select an audio file to upload. Click inside the box next to the Select button.
- From the file upload box, choose the location of the file you are uploading. When you have found and selected it, click Open.
- Now, back in the Tegrity window, make sure your file is displayed and click Upload.
- If successful, the file will queue and eventually be available after a few minutes.
- When your recording displays as available, open it to make sure there were no errors.