After finishing a recording on Tegrity, the default name of the session will be the date and time the session was recorded. To avoid confusion with viewers, it's a good idea to rename the recordings with more specific titles.
- From your main My Tegrity page, click on the course where the recording you'd like to rename is located.
- From the course view, find the recording that you would like to rename. Once you have found it, click the check box to the left of the recording's name.
- Find the Actions drop-down menu in the bottom left corner of the page. Open the menu and select Rename.
- A window will pop up promptin you to enter a new name (and, if you wish, date) for the recording. When you have done this, click OK.
- The recording should now appear in your course menu under the new name you have given it.