Installing Plugins for Tegrity
If you are using Firefox, you will need to adjust your settings for Tegrity playback to work properly. Usually, when you first open Tegrity in your browser, it will automatically prompt you to install these plugins. However, if this does not happen, follow the steps below:
- First, open Firefox. Click on the main menu in the upper left corner of the screen, then click Add-ons.
- Click the Plugins tab on the left side of the page. You will be redirected to a page displaying all plugins you have already installed.
- Make sure that both of the following plugins are installed:
- Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
- Tegrity Plugin
- If they are not installed, use the search bar in the upper right corner of the page to search for them. Once you have found them, click the Install button, which will start the download.
- Once again, click on the main Firefox menu. Hover over Options and select Options.
- The options menu will appear in a pop-up window. From the top tab menu, click the Content tab.
- Now, to allow pop-ups from Tegrity, click on the top Exceptions... button next to Block pop-up windows.
- A list of sites that Firefox will allow pop-ups from will appear. If uw.tegrity.com is not on the list, type it into the Address of web site box and click Allow.