Downloading and Installing the Mac Recorder
- Log into UW Tegrity by going to uw.tegrity.com.
- On the My Tegrity page in the upper left hand corner, click the Download Recorder button. If you do not see this button on the My Tegrity page, navigate to a specific course page.
- Under Mac Recorder Installation Instructions, click Tegrity Recorder Installation.
- A Downloads window will appear, showing the download progress of the Tegrity Recorder. Once it has finished downloading, click on the file TegrityRecorder.mpkg to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the directions through the installation wizard. Once you finish, Tegrity will be installed on your computer.
- Before you can run the Tegrity Recorder, you must first exit out of all internet browsers (Safari, Firefox, IE). You may immediately re-open them, go to uw.tegrity.com, and launch the newly-installed recorder.
- Upon launching the recorder, you will be prompted to select preferences for the recording session:
- In the recorder, at the bottom left, check the instructor video box to enable instructor video.
- Click settings to select recording sources and make adjustments.
- Use course drop-down menu to select the course.
- Under title, enter a unique title for the recording.
- To begin recording, click the Record a Class button.