Tegrity allows users to download recordings to their computer so that they may watch them without an Internet connection. This tutorial will walk you through how to download a Tegrity recording and play it back on a PC.
Note: if you are using a Mac, please see our tutorial on Downloading and Playing a Recording on a Mac.
- After logging into Tegrity, click the course that houses the recording you'd like to download.
Once you are in the course, a list of recordings will appear. Find the recording you'd like to download and click the
icon to the far left of the recording title
- If you'd like to download a recording while you're viewing it, the same icon should appear in the bottom right of the Tegrity viewer.
- Once you have clicked it, a download window from Tegrity will appear asking you to confirm that you'd like to download the recording. Check to make sure you are downloading the correct recording and click the download button.
- Another window from your computer will appear. To proceed with the download process, click the Save File button.
- The file will begin to download and will appear on your downloads list. Once it has finished, double-click the file name to open it.
- If a security warning notice appears, click Run
- The file will open in your browser window, but the recording will be able to play without an Internet connection.