The Search Anything tool in Tegrity allows users to search for keywords within both a course and a recording.
Search Anything in a Course
- To search inside the course, first log into Tegrity and click on the course in which you would like to search.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will see a search bar. In it, type your search terms.
- Click the search button and within a few seconds, your results will appear.
Search Anything in a Recording
- From your Tegrity home page, go to the course in which the recording you'd like to search is housed. Find this recording, and click on it to prompt it to play in the Tegrity Player.
- In the upper right corner of the Tegrity player, enter your key terms in the search bar and click the search button.
- Your search results will display shortly.