Tegrity video links are a convenient and easy way for you to share your Tegrity videos with students, staff, and faculty members. Whether you are sharing exclusively with your students, or openly with the general public, this video tutorial will teach you how to access and use Tegrity video links for your own video recordings.
Here is a quick overview of what is discussed in the video:
- Go to "uw.tegrity.com" and log in using your UWNetID.
- Select the course where your video is located.
- Check the box next to the video's title
- Go down to the "Choose an Action" menu and select "Get Class Link"
- Now you will have two options:
- To have only participants of the course view the video, leave the box checked underneath the link and simply copy the URL.
- To have the video be available for anyone to view, uncheck the box, which will give you a different URL to copy.