To check on your grades, go into the course that you wish to view grades for and click on the Grades link from the left navigation menu. Alternatively, you can click on the Grades link at the top of the page and then click into the course.
A list of all assignments currently active in the course will appear.
- Graded assignments are highlighted in gray and show a score.
- Ungraded assignments are not highlighted and do not count for your total grade.
- The button links to detailed grade statistics for the specified assignment.
- The button links to the instructor's comment for the assignment.
Downloading an Annotated Paper:
- Go to Assignments and then click on the title of the assignment
- Click on "Submission Details"
- And then click on the Preview Icon:
(NOTE: Previewing the document may not show the annotations, so make sure you download the document to access its annotations and comments)
- A window will appear, showing the fully annotated paper within the browser window. To download the annotated paper, click on the download button:
- Another window will appear, prompting you to choose one of two options. Choose "Download annotated PDF"