Click the tutorials below to learn more about using Turnitin in Canvas
Create a new assignment
Click on to ‘Show Advanced Options’
- Select ‘Online’ as your submission type
- Check ‘Enable Turnitin Settings’
- More options are available when you click ‘Advanced Turnitin Settings’
- You can choose when students see the originality report, comparison options, and what not to consider when going through the plagiarism scan.
- NOTE: these reports may take up to an hour or longer to be produced.
- Go to the Canvas gradebook to access Turnitin reports.
- The right side of an assignment will show a Turnitin icon once a submission has been evaluated
- Clicking the icon will direct you to this window in order to access the originality report