- To access Blackboard, open a web browser and go to bb.uwb.edu.
- We recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox on Windows and Firefox or Safari on the Mac.
- Other browsers such as Google Chrome should work fine but they have not been officially tested for Blackboard.
- Currently, UW Bothell does not have a license for the Blackbard Mobile App on the Android and iPhone. You may access Blackboard using the browser on your phone or tablet.
- Bookmark this page for easy access in the future.
If you are a new user who will be enrolling in a Blackboard course at the University of Washington Bothell for the first time or have never used Blackboard before, click on Create New Account.
If you are a returning student, click on User Login to enter the Blackboard system.