With course tasks, instructors can set specific goals for students to complete. Additionally, they can set priority levels for the tasks and track students' progress on completing them. Student can access tasks from their Tools menu, and can set the task as Not Started, In Progress or Completed.
- To create a new task, go to Control Panel > Course Tools > Tasks and click the Create Course Task button at the top of the page.
- Give the new task a name and description in the given fields.
- Set a due date for the task.
- Set a priority for the task (low, medium, or high).
- When finished, click Submit.
- If at any time you would like to view your course members' detailed progress on the task, simply click the tasks' name from the main Task page.