The Blackboard Grade Center data may be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for back-up. Follow these instructions to do so:
- Select Work Offline > Download from the Grade Center screen.
- Select Data to Download determines which data will be exported. When backing up data, it is usually best to select the Full Grade Center option.
- Delimiter type will determine the format of the exported data. The Tab option will work best with Microsoft Excel, but other programs may use Comma instead.
- Selecting Yes for Include Hidden Information will include columns and users that have been hidden. Selecting No will skip them.
- Select My Computer for the save download location and click Submit.
- Click on the Download button to save the Grade Center file to your computer or other storage device.
- Use an application such as Microsoft Excel to check if the data has backed up correctly.