f you have created an assignment in Blackboard, an entry will automatically be created in the Grade Center. You can easily download all student submissions at once from here.
- First, scroll down to the Control Panel menu on the bottom left of the page. Click on the Grade Center link to view your gradebook.
- In the gradebook, you will see all assignments that you have created as well as whether students have submitted an assignment yet. It should look similar to the screen shot below.
- A double dash -- indicates the assignment has not yet been completed.
- An exclamation mark indicates that the assignment is completed needs grading.
- A number indicates the grade that you have given for that assignment.
- Click on the chevron icon of the assignment that you want to download and select Assignment File Download from the drop down menu.
Check the box next to each student that you wish to download work from. You can select all students by clicking on the first check box at the top of the column.
You will now be given a link that contains all of the student work that you had selected to download.
Click on the link to save the ZIP file. You will need to extract the ZIP file in order to view the files.
- The previous section (Quickly Post Grades) explains how to quickly post grades in the Blackboard Grade Center.
- The next section (Removing an Assignment) covers how to delete assignments and exclude assignments from grading calculations.