This section covers the assignment feature in Blackboard, which will allow students to submit their work electronically via a link on the course website. Instructors can then assign scores in the online grade center as well as return files and comment responses.
The assignment feature is useful for submitting, receiving, and grading student work online. With it, you can easily track who has turned in their assignment, review all of the submissions, quickly post grades, and provide comments as well as return electronically marked-up papers.
- Provides an accurate record of when students have turned in their work.
- Maintains a record history.
- Eliminates assignments turned in via email.
- Provides a single place where students can check grades.
- Instructor can return work with attached feedback to student.
- Automatically creates an assignment entry in the grade book.