Learn how to make your course available or unavailable to students in this section of the UWB Faculty Blackboard Tutorial.
- Under Control Panel, go to Customization > Properties.
- After being directed to the Properties page for the course, scroll down to the step titled Set Availability.
- Selecting Yes will make the course visible to students, while selecting No will make the course unavailable to them.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
- An instructor can always view his or her course, regardless of whether it is available or not.