Blackboard for Faculty
Log in to Blackboard
- To access Blackboard, open a web browser and go to bb.uwb.edu.
- We recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox on Windows and Firefox or Safari on the Mac.
- Other browsers such as Google Chrome should work fine but they have not been officially tested for Blackboard.
- Currently, UW Bothell does not have a license for the Blackbard Mobile App on the Android and iPhone. You may access Blackboard using the browser on your phone or tablet.
Creating an Account & Logging In
- If you are a returning user, type your user name and password into the designated fields on the left side of the page.
- Click the Lost Password page underneath the fields to request a new password should you need it.
- If you are a new user who will be enrolling in a Blackboard course at the University of Washington Bothell for the first time, click on Create Account.