Instructors may wish to copy a recording from one course to another if they want a lecture to be accessed by multiple courses, or if they simply want to move a lecture.
- To do this, log into Tegrity and click on the course that houses the recording you wish to copy.
- Find the recording and check the box to the right of the screen next to the recording's date.
- Once the course is checked, hover your mouse over the Recording Tasks drop-down menu and select Copy.
- A pop-up window will appear. In this window, select the course you would like to copy the recording into. Once it is highlighted, click Copy Recording(s).
- Your recording will take a few seconds to a minute to finish copying. Once it is finished, it can be found in the folder you copied the video into.