Two Ways to Use Clickers in Your Class
Check Out Clickers from the IT Help Desk
There are 4 sets of clickers for checkout at the IT Help Desk.
- 3 of the 4 sets can be checked out for 2 days.
- 1 of the 4 sets can be checked out for a week.
If you plan to use clickers in your classroom for more than 5 classes per quarter, we recommend that you have your students purchase clickers before the quarter starts and follow these instructions.
Basic How-To Guide For Clickers
Additional Guides and Tips
Best Practices Tips for Teaching with Clickers
- Have students predict an outcome for a question
- Use the clickers to promote and deepen class discussions
- Adapt to each class session with on-the-fly questions
- Use the clickers to surface unspoken viewpoints
- Check understanding by asking the same question before and after
More Best Practices