Now Hiring for $12.39/hour!
UW Bothell Learning Technologies (a unit of Information Technologies) is looking to hire a UW student hourly worker to assist in the daily operations of the department. We are looking for responsible and organized individuals who have a positive attitude, are willing to learn new things, and are able to work independently.
- Helping students and faculty with technology questions (in-person, phone, and email)
- Maintain content for the Learning Technologies website
- Create documentation and tutorials for faculty and students regarding the use of new and emerging technologies at UW Bothell
- Research new technologies and educational issues
- Prepare reports based on research findings
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Other tasks that pertain to the daily operations of the department
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Strong writing skills
Can communicate with people who range in technological skill and knowledge
Comfortable with using a variety of software and hardware tools
Enjoy learning and experimenting with new technologies
Compensation and Hours
- Quarterly flexible schedule with up to 15 hours per week
- Getting paid to learn valuable skills in Web content production
- $12.39 per hour
Send your resume to email@example.com with “Student Assistant Position” written in the subject line.